- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice using singular demonstrative pronouns (this/that) in sentences for things that are near and far. Learn to ask and answer questions about things (What's this?).
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: this, that, pronouns
- Sentence structure: What's this?
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/this-that.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 08:51:522015-08-06 08:51:39this, that: demonstrative Pronouns Sentence Monkey Game