Pets Lesson Words & Sentences
- Topic: Pets Lesson Words & Sentences for ESL
- Vocabulary: turtle, iguana, cat, dog, parrot, gold fish, hamster, snake, frog, rabbit, personality adjectives - cute, friendly, lazy, quiet
- Grammar: This ESL grammar lesson will focus on using the subordinating conjunction 'because' to give reasons or further explanation for a choice. Contrary to popular beliefs, we can start a sentence with 'because'. The lesson will also introduce common personality adjectives.
- I like dogs because they are friendly.
- I don't like cats because they are lazy.
Adjectives (An adjective describes a noun. A personality adjective describes character and can be abstract.)
- a lazy cat
- a friendly dog
- a cute dog
- a quiet rabbit