https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/8-vegetables-dialogue.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-30 08:47:162016-01-30 06:54:50Vegetable Market Lesson
Vegetable Market Lesson
- Topic: Vegetable Market Lesson Dialogue
- Communication Objectives: This lesson will teach children how to shop for things in English. The lesson will do so while focusing on vegetable vocabulary (carrot, tomatoes, broccoli, )
- Language Objectives: This lesson focuses on using ‘How much’ to ask about the prices of things. It also teaches measurements in kilogram and what better way to do this than using vegetable vocabulary.
- Dialogue Story: Freddie and Lis are accompanying Mom to a vegetable market. They ask and buy different vegetables to take home. A struggle over who carries the shopping bag arises between Freddie and Lisa.
- Sentence Structures:
- How much are the carrots?
- They are two dollars a kilo.
- How much are the tomatoes?
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.