https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/6-farm-animals-dialogue.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-21 09:38:332016-01-30 06:09:36Farm Animals Dialogue
Farm Animals Dialogue
- Topic: Let's talk about farm animals
- Communication Objectives: Children will learn to describe animals on the farm and express preferences.
- Language Objectives: To learn to ask and answer yes or no questions using animals on the farm vocabulary.
- Dialogue Story: Dad takes Freddie and Lisa to Uncle Joe's farm for a visit. The children are excited to talk about the animals on the farm.
- Sentence Structures:
- That's not horse.
- It's a donkey.
- Do you have any sheep?
- Yes, I do.
- I like horses.
- I don't like these geese.
- I like cats and dogs.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.