Toys: Where is my teddy? Dialogue
- Topic: Toys and Prepositions of Place
- Communication Objectives: To learn to talk about the positions of things in a room.
- Language Objectives: To learn to use at least five prepositions of place to give information on the whereabouts of objects in a room.
- Dialogue Story: Freddie and Lisa are looking at their toy boxes when Lisa notices that she cannot find her teddy bear. Freddie asks a couple of questions to help Lisa locate her missing teddy bear.
- Sentence Structures:
- Where is my teddy bear?
- Is it under the bed?
- Is it on the shelf?
- It's behind the TV.
- It's not in my school bag.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.