https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/actions.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-06 07:54:532016-01-30 04:08:26Actions: Can you run fast?
Actions: Can you run fast?
- Topic: Can you run fast?
- Communication Objectives: Learn to express possibility and ability in English.
- Language Objectives: To learn to ask and answer questions about ability using the ‘can/can't’ auxiliary, modal verb in conjunction with action verbs.
- Vocabulary: action verbs – jump, run, swim, fly, walk, clap, write etc.
- Sentence Structures:
- Can you run fast?
- Yes, I can.
- No, I can't.
- can/can't: Practice using the modal verb 'can/can't' to ask and respond to questions on ability.
- can't vs. cannot: Learn to use contractions with the modal verb 'can'.