Colors Lesson Dialogue
- Topic: Colors description dialogue
- Communication Objectives: Children will learn to describe things using colors. They will learn the necessary words and expressions used when description thinks. They will also learn to express preference for colors.
- Language Objectives: to learn to use adjectives of color to describe things and to express 'like' for different colors.
- Dialogue Story: Freddie, Lisa, Bob and Sally are at an orchard (fruit farm). They are attracted to the colorful fruits on the farm and a conversation about color begins.
- Sentence Structures:
- This peach is pink.
- What's your favorite color?
- I like green.
- Sally likes purple.
- Those oranges are not yellow. They are orange.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.