- Topic: Greetings & Self-introductions Dialogue
- Communication Objectives: This lesson will teach kids to introduce themselves and greet people the first time they meet. Watch the dialogue and learn.
- Language Objectives: To learn to use expressions related to self-introductions and greeting someone for the first time.
- Dialogue Story: A new family is moving into a Freddie's Ville tree house. Freddie and Lisa go over to introduce themselves and make a new friend.
- Sentence Structures:
- What's your name?
- My name is Freddie.
- I'm Bob.
- Nice to meet you, Bob.
- Nice to meet you too, Freddie.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.