https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/3-art-class-dialogue.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-30 08:03:212016-01-30 06:34:55Art Class, School Supplies
Art Class, School Supplies
- Topic: Art Class, School Supplies
- Communication Objectives: This lesson teaches learners how to make basic requests and how to make polite requests in English.
- Language Objectives: For low levels, this lesson will teach kids how to use the imperative form to make simple requests and also how to use modal verbs to make requests more polite. Kids will also learn to associate school supplies with action verbs they are often used with. For higher levels, teachers may also focus on 'going to do' to talk about future events which are certain.
- Dialogue Story: Freddie, Sally and Bob are in an Art lesson with Miss Sue. Freddie has forgotten his pencil box and needs to borrow these school materials to draw, color and stick his shark on the board.
- Sentence Structures:
- What picture are we going to draw?
- We are going to draw a big shark.
- I forgot my pencil box.
- I have an extra pencil.
- Pass me the crayons please.
- Cut out your sharks and stick them on the board.
- Draw your shark's head again, Bob.
- Can I use your crayons, please?
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.