https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/3-Zoo-Animals-words-sentences.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-04-12 05:26:292016-01-30 07:09:20Zoo Lesson Words & Sentences
Zoo Lesson Words & Sentences
- Topic: Zoo Lesson Words & Sentences
- Vocabulary: panda, bamboo, giraffe, ostrich, zebra, lion, tiger, meat, fruit, leaves, zookeeper, heavy, large, long, trunk, zoo, trolley, monkey, camel, elephant, rhino, hippo,
- Grammar: This lesson focuses on asking and responding to questions about descriptions of things. Therefore, there will be adjectives to learn. We will also learn to ask for descriptions of nouns using 'like' . The lesson also covers verbs in the simple present tense with particular focus on the third-person singular.
LIKE - for questions about descriptions:
- What does a panda look like?
- It's black and white.
- What does a giraffe look like?
- It's tall.
- What's the weather like?
- It's hot and sunny.
- What's your mother like?
- My mother is kind.
- What does a zebra look like?
- It looks like a black and white horse.
We can also describe things by the actions they perform
- What does a panda eat?
- A panda eats bamboo.
Action verbs and the 3rd person singular
- A lion eats meat.
- Lions and tigers eat meat.
- They eat meat.
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.