https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/how-are-you.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-06 07:14:182016-01-30 03:21:38How are you?
How are you?
- Topic: How are you?
- Communication Objectives: To learn to greet friends and acquaintances.
- Language Objectives: To learn to greet people and ask about their well-being.
- Vocabulary: good, morning, how, you, today, fine.
- Sentence Structures:
- Good morning.
- How are you?
- I'm fine, thanks.
- Grammar: Practice using the question word 'How' to ask about a person's well-being. Reinforce the use of contractions.
- How ...? (question word)
- I'm ... (Contracted form of 'I am')