Farm Animals Lesson Sentences & Words
- Topic: Farm animals lesson
- Vocabulary: donkey, horse, chickens, sheep, goose, dog, cow, cat
- Grammar: This lesson on farm animals, mostly using the nouns in plural form. The lesson teaches responses to 'yes' or 'no' questions.
- a goose/ two geese/ three geese
Do you like geese?
Noun plurals that do not change spelling
- a sheep/ two sheep/ three sheep
- Do you like geese?
- Yes, I do.
- No, I don't.
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.