- Topic: Greetings & Self-introductions Lesson Grammar & Vocabulary
- Vocabulary: nice, meet, you, what, is, name, Freddie, Bob, Lisa
- Grammar: Learn the question form 'What is..' to ask about a person's name. You will also learn another way of telling someone your name. Kids will also learn to use contractions which is more natural in spoken English.
Expressions with same meaning:
- My name is Lisa. I'm Lisa.
- My name is Freddie. /I'm Freddie.
- I'm Bob. / I am Bob.
- I'm Freddie. / I am Freddie.
- What is...? / What is your name?
- What's...? / What's your name? (contracted form)
Adjective & verbs in greeting:
- Nice / Nice(adj.) to meet(verb) you.
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.