https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/this-that.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-06 06:53:252016-01-30 03:17:04What's this?
- Topic: What color is this?
- Communication Objectives: To learn to ask for the names of things which are near or far.
- Language Objectives: To use demonstrative pronouns (this/that) to ask about names of classroom supplies which are near and far.
- Vocabulary: stationery and school supplies - pencil, pen, ruler, eraser, paper, book
- Sentence Structures:
- What's this?
- It's a book.
- What's that?
- It's an eraser.
- Grammar: this/that - Learn to use demonstrative pronouns in singular form to point and ask about things.
- contractions: Contractions are shortened phrases usually with the use of an apostrophe sign. This lesson will also focus on the use of contractions:
- What's / What is
- It's / It is.