Places Around Words & Sentences
- Topic: Places Around Words & Sentences
- Vocabulary: places in the city - bank, post office, stadium, restaurant, shopping mall, bookstore, park, airport, hospital, police station
Jobs - doctor, nurse, police officer, shop assistant, chef
- Grammar: The lesson focus on nouns related to jobs and places in the city. It therefore focuses on using the verb 'to work' in the present tense with emphasis on the third-person singular.
- I work in a hospital. (1st person singular)
- A doctor works in a hospital. (3rd person singular)
- My dad works in a hospital. (3rd person singular)
- Doctors and nurses work in a hospital (3rd person plural)
- They work in a hospital. (3rd person plural)
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.