Colors Lesson Sentences & Words
- Topic: My favorite colors
- Vocabulary: yellow, red, orange, green, purple, pink, apple, like, favorite
- Grammar: This lesson on color will focus on expressing color preferences using adjectives of color. An adjective describes a noun - therefore colors are adjectives used to describe things (a yellow banana - What's yellow? A banana. The lesson also teaches learners how to use the verb 'to like' in the 3rd-person singular.
- a green(adj.) apple (noun)
- purple (adj.) grapes (noun)
- an orange (adj.) orange (noun)
- a pink (adj.) peach (noun)
- What color do you like?
- I like purple.
Third Person Singular:
- What color does she like?
- She likes purple.
- Sally likes purple.
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.