https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/8-Time-oclock-half-past-words-sentences.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-04-12 07:10:392016-01-30 07:21:28Time & Daily Routines Words & Sentences
Time & Daily Routines Words & Sentences
- Topic: Telling Time & Daily Routines Words & Sentences
- Vocabulary: o'clock, half past, daily routines, get up, have breakfast, go to school, brush your teeth, go to work
- Grammar: This lesson will focus on the adverb of frequency 'usually' used when talking about things we do on a regular basis.
- I usually have breakfast at 7:00 a.m.
- I usually get up at 6 o'clock.
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.