- Topic: Actions, At Home, Present Progressive
- Communication Objectives: This lesson focuses on using action verbs in the present progressive tense. It will also teach children the names of the rooms at home.
- Language Objectives: This lesson teaches students how to talk about on-going actions using the present progressive tense. It will also focus on nouns that often go with particular verbs.
- Dialogue Story: Bob comes to visit Freddie, who is watching TV at home. Mom orders Freddie and Bob to go watch TV in the room because Dad is reading. When they get to the room, they find Lisa sleeping on her painting.
- Sentence Structures:
- What are you doing?
- I am watching TV.
- She’s painting a picture.
- Your father is reading.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.