- Topic: Demonstrative pronouns - this, that, those, these and School Supplies
- Vocabulary: crayons, pencils, ruler, eraser, draw, write, pen, sharpener, notebook, pencil box, backpack
- Grammar: This lesson focuses on using demonstrative pronouns in sentences and questions. We will also learn to ask and answer questions using contractions.
We use demonstrative pronouns to ask about things that are near or at a distance from the speaker.
Demonstrative pronouns singular
- This: What's this? ( for singular objects that are near)
- This: What's this? ( for singular objects that are at a distance)
Demonstrative pronouns plural
- These: What are these? ( for plural objects that are near)
- Those: What are those? ( for plural objects that are at a distance)
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.