- Topic: Clothes & Weather Words & Sentences
- Vocabulary: clothes, T-shirt, shorts, sweater, pants, skirt, hat, shoes, put on, take off, hot, sunny, sunglasses,
- Grammar: This lesson focuses on using the verb 'wear' used in descriptions in the present progressive. The lesson also looks at a few new contractions with the auxiliary verb ‘to be’.
Present Progressive & Contractions
- I am wearing a pair of sunglasses./ I’m wearing a pair of sunglasses.
- She is wearing a pair of sunglasses./ She’s wearing a pair of sunglasses.
- It is hot. / It’s hot.
- You are right. / You’re right.
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.