https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/clothes.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-06 07:57:522016-01-30 04:08:45Clothes: What are you wearing?
Clothes: What are you wearing?
- Topic: Clothes & Colors - What are you wearing?
- Communication Objectives: Learn to describe clothes by using their colors.
- Language Objectives: To learn to ask for and give descriptions of things using adjectives of color.
- Vocabulary: clothes and colors – T-shirt, yellow, shorts, purple, pink, red, green, etc.
- Sentence Structures:
- What are you wearing today?
- I'm wearing a yellow T-shirt.
- present progressive: We use the present progressive to talk about on-going or continuous actions. In this lesson we will use the present progressive form of the verb 'to wear' for describing what we 'are wearing'.
- adjectives of color: an adjective is a word that describes a noun. Since colors are used to describe things, they are considered adjectives. Ex: a yellow T-shirt, a green apple.