https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/8-body-dialogue.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-21 09:51:332016-01-30 06:37:36Body Parts Dialogue
Body Parts Dialogue
- Topic: Body parts dialogue
- Communication Objectives: To learn to talk about body parts.
- Language Objectives: To learn to describe parts of the body using basic adjectives.
- Dialogue Story: Lisa is looking at a monkey in a book. Freddie asks Lisa if she can draw a picture. Lisa draws a picture of a monkey and they talk about the monkey's body parts.
- Sentence Structures:
- It has two big eyes.
- Your monkey has a small nose.
- It has short legs.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.