https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/7-Health-sickness-dialogue.jpg 130 180 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-04-12 06:57:372016-01-30 07:18:06Feeling Sick Lesson
Feeling Sick Lesson
- Topic: Sickness & Health Problems Lesson
- Communication Objectives: This lesson will teach students how to talk about health problems and feelings of sickness. They will learn to give advice and suggestions.
- Language Objectives: This lesson focuses on using the modal verb 'should' to give health related advice. It also teaches them how to talk about illness.
- Dialogue Story: Dad has just left for work. After her leaves, Freddie comes down to the living room with a worried look on his face. It's Lisa! She is not feeling well. Mom rushes back into the room to find Lisa, lying in bed with a high fever. Mom takes her temperature and tries a natural method of bringing down the fever.
- Sentence Structures:
- What's the matter?
- I feel hot, Mom.
- You have a fever.
- Let me take your temperature.
- You should stay in bed.
- You shouldn't watch TV.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.