Days of the Week ESL Lesson
- Topic: Days of the week ESL Lesson
- Communication Objectives: This lesson will teach ESL learners how to talk about days of the week and activities we do during the week.
- Language Objectives: Learn the days of the week and describe weekly activities using adverbs of frequency.
- Dialogue Story: The children are return from school on a Friday. They are looking forward to the weekend with no lessons. A conversation about week day activities begins.
- Sentence Structures:
- Today is Friday.
- Tomorrow is Saturday.
- School is five days a week.
- What do you usually do on weekends, Sally?
- I usually stay at home and watch TV.
- We sometimes play volleyball at the park.
- We never have picnics.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.