- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice sentences and expressions used when talking about sports in English.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, soccer
- Sentence structure: I'm good at basketball.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/sports-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 08:44:542015-08-06 08:51:59Sports Lesson Sentence Monkey Game