https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/how-many-kinder.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 05:16:482015-08-06 09:18:06How Many: Numbers Sentence Monkey Game
How Many: Numbers Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Review sentences and expressions used when talking about numbers in English. Also learn to use 'There is..' vs. 'There are...' when talking about singular and plural countable nouns - There is one apple/There are two apples.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: number, this, it, ten, one, two, three, many, there,
- Sentence structure: How many apples are there? There is one apple. There are three apples.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.