https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/actions-ing-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 05:09:362015-08-06 09:18:35Action Verbs Present Progressive Sentence Monkey Game
Action Verbs Present Progressive Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using action verbs in the present progressive tense in English sentences. These verbs are mostly in the present progressive tense and so end in -ing.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: doing, sleeping, painting a picture, eating, watching TV
- Sentence structure: She's painting a picture.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.