Action Verbs Present Progressive Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using action verbs in the present progressive tense in English sentences. These verbs are mostly in the present progressive tense and so end in -ing.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: doing, sleeping, painting a picture, eating, watching TV
- Sentence structure: She's painting a picture.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.