https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/how-old-sentence.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-04 20:37:592015-08-06 09:27:01Self-introduction Sentences - How old are you?
Self-introduction Sentences – How old are you?
- Learning Objectives: This game will help review self-introduction sentences used when asking and answering questions about our age.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: how, old, four, six, five,
- Sentence structure: How old are you? I'm four years old.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.