Self-introduction Sentences : What’s your name?, Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Help students review self-introduction sentences used when asking and answering questions about our names.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: name, what's, is, my, Bob, Freddie
- Sentence structure: What's your name? My name is Bob.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.