Action Verbs Present Simple Board Game Online
- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice action verbs vocabulary, sentences in the present simple tense and spellings of words. This game is great for revision and combines a lot of question types in one - multiple choice, matching exercises, drag and drop spelling.
- How to play: In this epic board game, you have to navigate a treacherous terrain to get to finish. Choose a game variety - Space Rider, Pirate Game or Crocodile Game. Next, decide if you want to play in single mode or team mode. Click to roll the dice. You will need all the luck you can find to avoid the monsters! Good luck!
- Vocabulary: fly, jump, sing, run, walk, etc.
- Sentence structures: I can't fly. I can swim. Can you run?
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.