- Learning Objectives: Practice using vegetables vocabulary in English sentences. Also learn to use 'How much..' when asking about price and uncountable nouns. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: cucumber, carrot, potato, cabbage, eggplant, etc.
- Sentence structure: How much are the carrots?
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/veggies-how-much-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 10:00:072015-08-06 08:35:41Vegetables Sentence Monkey Game