- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice sentences and expressions used when telling the time in English. The focus is on o'clock and half past.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: time, o'clock, half, past
- Sentence structure: It's half past two. It's two o'clock.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/time-half-past-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 08:58:442015-08-06 08:49:14Telling Time, O'clock, Half Past: Sentence Monkey Game