https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/places-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 06:30:352015-08-06 09:08:10Places in a City, Jobs Sentence Monkey Game
Places in a City, Jobs Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice sentences and expressions used when talking about places in the city and jobs in English.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: doctor, hospital, bookstore, restaurant, park,
- Sentence structure: My father works in a hospital. Who works in a hospital?
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.