https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/pets-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 05:58:132015-08-06 09:12:34Pets and Domesticated Animals Sentence Monkey Game
Pets and Domesticated Animals Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice sentences and expressions used when talking about pets and domesticated animals in English. The focus will be on describing animals by using a few personality adjectives - Rabbits are quiet.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: rabbits, quiet, cats, lazy, sleep
- Sentence structure: I don't like cats. They are lazy. Dogs are friendly.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.