- Learning Objectives: Review sentences and expressions used when talking about jobs in English. Also learn to use present tense 1st and 3rd person singular in sentences.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: doctor, does, do, helps, take care, teeth, dentist etc.
- Sentence structure: I want to be a doctor. What does a nurse do?
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/jobs-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 09:56:142015-08-06 08:36:24Jobs, Occupations Sentence Monkey Game