Giving Directions Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice forming sentences used when giving directions using this fun English game.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: where, bank, opposite, street, how
- Sentence structure: Where is the bank? It's on Maple Street.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.