Fruits Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using fruits vocabulary in English sentences. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: apple, peach, orange, lemon, etc.
- Sentence structure: I like oranges.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.