- Learning Objectives: Practice using days of the week vocabulary and weekly activities in sentences using this fun English game. Sentences will also use adverbs of frequency for talking about weekly routines.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, usually, sometimes, never, picnic, play volleyball, watch TV.
- Sentence structure: I usually play volleyball on Saturday.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/week-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 07:07:332015-08-06 09:03:42Days of the Week & Weekly Routines Sentence Monkey Game