https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/art-class-commands-requests.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 07:05:242015-08-06 09:04:20Classroom Requests Sentence Monkey Game
Classroom Requests Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice sentences and expressions used when giving requests in English. We will mostly see the use of the imperative forms which is used for commands, requests and orders. The game also introduces polite requests using modal verbs like 'may'.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: draw, cut, stick, pass, borrow, pencil, ruler, classroom supplies words
- Sentence structure: Pass me the pencil. May I borrow your pencil, please?
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.