Classroom Commands Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using classroom commands and imperatives in this fun English sentence game. Some of the verbs used in classroom commands are phrasal verbs which are always followed by prepositions - stand up, sit down
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: Phrasal verbs, stand up, sit down, turn around, stretch out
- Sentence structure: Clap your hands.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.