- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice body parts vocabulary and sentences. This game is great for review and combines a lot of question types in one - multiple choice, matching exercises, drag and drop spelling activities.
- How to play: In this epic board game, you have to navigate a treacherous terrain to get to finish. Choose a game variety - Space Rider, Pirate Game or Crocodile Game. Next, decide if you want to play in single mode or team mode. Click to roll the dice. You will need all the luck you can find to avoid the monsters! Good luck!
- Vocabulary: running, dancing, singing, swimming, etc.
- Sentence structures: She's painting a picture.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/body-parts-board-game.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 06:04:492015-08-06 09:11:53Body Parts Board Game Online