- Learning Objectives: Practice using action verbs in English sentences with 'can' and 'can't' . These verbs are in the present simple tense. The game also aims to practice the use of yes and no sentences. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: can, can't, cannot, fly, jump, sing, run, walk, etc.
- Sentence structure: I can jump.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/actions-can-cannot-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-04 21:00:342015-08-06 09:25:49Action Verbs Present Simple Sentence Monkey Game