Action Verbs Present Simple Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using action verbs in English sentences with 'can' and 'can't' . These verbs are in the present simple tense. The game also aims to practice the use of yes and no sentences. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: can, can't, cannot, fly, jump, sing, run, walk, etc.
- Sentence structure: I can jump.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.