- Topic: Telling Time, Quarter to, Quarter Past
- Vocabulary: quarter past, quarter to, daily routines, get up, do homework, have lunch, have dinner, watch TV, go to bed
- Grammar: This lesson extends practice on telling time in different ways while using the adverb of frequency 'usually' to talk about things we do on a regular basis.
Frequency - usually
- What time do you usually go to bed?
- I usually go to bed at a quarter to eleven.
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.