Family Lesson Sentences & Words
- Topic: Family members sentences and words
- Vocabulary: father, mother, sister, brother, grandpa, grandma, dentist, teacher
- Grammar: This lesson focuses on close ended questions with demonstrative pronouns (this/these) and questions with the question word 'Who' for asking about people.
- Is this your father? (close ended question format)
- Are these your parents? (close ended question format)
- This is my father.
Demonstrative Pronouns (Plural/Singular)
This lesson has a related dialogue video. Click here to watch the short dialogue related to this lesson.