https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/weather-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 10:14:272015-08-06 08:30:48Weather Sentence Monkey Game
Weather Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using weather vocabulary in English sentences. Also learn to ask description of weather conditions using this question format 'What's the weather like?'. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: rain, sunny, weather, like, rainy, etc.
- Sentence structure: What's the weather like? It's windy.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.