Health & illness Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using illness and sickness expressions and vocabulary in English sentences. Learn to use modal verb 'should' when giving advice. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: should, shouldn't, medicine, doctor, stay in bed, headache etc.
- Sentence structure: I have a headache. You should see a doctor.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.