https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/body-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 06:08:072015-08-06 09:10:57Body Parts Sentence Monkey Game
Body Parts Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using body parts vocabulary in sentences using this fun English game. Learn common ways to use words in sentences.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: eye, ear, nose, mouth, foot etc.
- Sentence structure: I have two big eyes.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.