https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/colors-sentences.png 125 175 freddiesville https://www.freddiesville.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo.png freddiesville2014-03-05 06:51:292015-08-06 09:06:06Colors Sentence Monkey Game
Colors Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using colors vocabulary in English sentences and questions. Learners will also see how colors can be used in sentences to describe things. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: color, pink, purple, red, green, etc.
- Sentence structure: What color is this?
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.