- Topic: Weather Lesson Dialogue
- Communication Objectives: This lesson will teach students how to talk about the weather.
- Language Objectives: This lesson will teach kids how to ask and answer questions about the weather using weather adjectives.
- Dialogue Story: Freddie and Lisa are about to set out for school. It is raining heavily outside. Dad offers to drive the kids to school today becauseo f the heavy rain.
- Sentence Structures:
- What’s the weather like?
- It’s rainy and wet.
- It’s raining heavily outside.
This lesson has a related vocabulary video. Click here to watch the vocabulary and grammar break down of this lesson.